Here is the beautiful and well behaved Daisy. She has the good taste to capture the hearts of the menfolk of the homes she visits, as you can see. She belongs to my sister, who couldn't wait to introduce her to the family.
Her preference in dogs has always been for bigger dogs, but now that they love to travel during the winter, a small, well-behaved, quiet dog seemed like a good choice. Daisy is only a wee puppy, but she sleeps in her own bed quietly, doesn't bark, signals to go outdoors to pee, and is very sweet.
The Fuzzies aren't too sure about her yet, but there haven't been any hostile encounters.
Comments are welcome. Remember the goat.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she is sooooooo adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteIs she a Shih Tzu????? She looks like she might be.
ReplyDeleteIf I EVER get another dog - - - which I really plan to NOT do - - -
ReplyDeleteI hope it is a Shih Tzu.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Usually those little dogs yap a lot.
ReplyDeleteDaisy is a "teddy bear"---a combo of Shih Tzu and Bishon. Thankfully, she is as quiet as a mouse, and easily house trained. (I really dislike little yappy dogs!)
ReplyDeleteHi Ann,
ReplyDeleteLingua mea me discunt Latine ((num tibi ut homeschool)) ita putabam me relinquo comment hoc hodie. :) In Latin:)
Daisy est Principium. Daisy Habemus autem est a magnus pinguis niger lab. Haec est valde dulcis thougth.
Hircus memini ... ;)
Lisa
Hi Ann,
ReplyDeleteJust in case your not home schooling or taking Latin ~ I thought I would leave my comment in English too:
My kids and I are studing Latin, ((did I tell you that I homeschool,)) so I thought I would leave my comment this way today. :) In Latin :)
Daisy, is a cutie. We have a Daisy but, she is a big fat black lab. She is very sweet thougth.
I remember the goat... ;)
Lisa
Hola Ana,
ReplyDeletePorque no quiero dejar a mi hijo mayor que yo pensaba que iba a publicar un comentario más en español. Mi hijo ha tomado tres años de la universidad española y será la graduación de mi escuelita hogar y la escuela secundaria este año: Estoy tan orgullosa de él. :)
Mi comentario en Espanol para mi Mateo:
Daisy, es un cutie. Tenemos una margarita, pero es un gran laboratorio de negro grasa. Ella es muy dulce Thougth.
Recuerdo que la cabra ... ;)
Tener un gran día ....:)
Lisa
Hi Ann,
ReplyDeleteBecause, I don't want to leave my oldest son out, I thought I would post one more comment in Spanish. My son has taken three years of college spanish and will be graduation from my little home school high school this year: I'm so proud of him. :)
My comment in Espanol for my Matthew:
Daisy, is a cutie. We have a Daisy but, she is a big fat black lab. She is very sweet thougth.
I remember the goat... ;)
Have a great day....:)
Lisa
Google Translate is AWESOME!!!!!
Whoops! I wanted to say the above comment is now in English...Sometime I am just so forgetful. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a cutie pie of a dog. I have a Yorkie-pom mix who can be a little noisy. My sister calls her annoying. I call her "precious." All in the point of view.
ReplyDeleteI like dogs that aren't noisy, so I bet Daisy and I would get along just fine! She's a cutie for sure.
ReplyDeleteThose are fine qualities in a dog. Not gonna fall for one, though.haha
ReplyDeleteI love the little pooch. My grandma had one just like it when I was little. Snoopy. I loved that dog.
ReplyDeleteDaisy continues to be a delight. She and I go outside frequently, but on Friday she went to the door and barked once when she needed to go out. Prior to that, she'd whimper (difficult to hear over fishing shows on TV).
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is our first appointment with our veterinary family, who have become dear friends. I've scoffed at people who carry little designer dogs around in big purses, crooning to them in baby talk. Our vet's wife is eager to see Daisy with me; they couldn't picture me with a little dog. Daisy is a puffball of independence, but it's tempting to look for a little bow for her head....