Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Stuff

This is one of those days already. I have written a whole post, which disappeared. I have tried to link up to a group----can't happen for some reason. I am out of time and out of patience, with much to do.

If you would like to see an unusually patient young man, saving a baby hummingbird, check this out. http://www.wimp.com/babyhummingbird/.

The goats for others comment count goes on. Today we are at the number I will post on the gadget. I still have to count it up. I'll post this before it all vanishes again into the ether.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Blogger (and Facebook) are NOT being very cooperative today, so it's probably not you. It's actually painful to post....we must all be on the web!

    Happy Easter to you and let me know how the goat count is going.

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your goat gadget - - - and I'm sure we've already passed the 164 comments, but WOW - - - we're going in the RIGHT direction. You may have to buy a goat AND an elephant.

    ;-)

    Hope your day got better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ann,

    Some of my readers have experienced problems in leaving a comment for me over on my blog :-(. I think Blogger might have eaten more chocolate eggs that is good for it!

    love,
    Jasper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very frustrating to lose a whole post like that. Did you check your drafts? Sometimes they go in there automatically. I'm looking for your goat widget but can't find it. How many comments do you need for the goat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you lost your post - that's just maddening. I'll click over and see the hummingbird.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.