We are away from home, celebrating our wedding anniversary. Where is this? There are pussy willows and daffodils------and snow in the air this morning.
Well I did a little Googling and found where you are. Can you bring me home some pussy willows? :) I don't think I've ever been to Dubuque. Happy Annie Very Sorry (Anniversary lol) Have a great trip!
Happy Anniversary to you....And I took Keetha and Kristin's lead and found where you are....YouTube is great and the picture of the tram ride looks just like your picture....BRR....Cold there!! Had a ton of wind and rain here...tornado warnings too....
"Happy Anniversary Ann"... Keetha sent us over with that "ADORABLE Little Goat" that NOW I'm WANTING as a pet! Beautiful pictures. I don't know where you are BUT I know it's not flatlands, hehe... "A tram" somewhere! Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Donna
I knew right away you were in Dubuque! Been there several times, that elevator is way cool! Came over to comment from Keetha's blog. P.S. We aren't that far from Dubuque. maybe a 150 miles. Cindy
Well I did a little Googling and found where you are. Can you bring me home some pussy willows? :) I don't think I've ever been to Dubuque.
ReplyDeleteHappy Annie Very Sorry (Anniversary lol) Have a great trip!
Happy anniversary! I have no idea where that is!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Kristin, I googled it too and found it with the elevator. Happy Anniversary.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteYou told me ahead of time, but of course I had forgotten until this post, so thanks to Kristin for her googling skills!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED that first photo!!!! You took it out the tram window I presume.
Happy Anniversary to you....And I took Keetha and Kristin's lead and found where you are....YouTube is great and the picture of the tram ride looks just like your picture....BRR....Cold there!!
ReplyDeleteHad a ton of wind and rain here...tornado warnings too....
I'm SOOOOOO excited - - - I made a little "goat" post for you over at my place.
ReplyDeleteI HOPE it generates dozens and dozens of comments - - - well, maybe more realistically we'll be thankful for one or two.
:-)
"Happy Anniversary Ann"... Keetha sent us over with that "ADORABLE Little Goat" that NOW I'm WANTING as a pet! Beautiful pictures. I don't know where you are BUT I know it's not flatlands, hehe... "A tram" somewhere!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend,
Hugs,
Donna
I knew right away you were in Dubuque! Been there several times, that elevator is way cool!
ReplyDeleteCame over to comment from Keetha's blog.
P.S. We aren't that far from Dubuque. maybe a 150 miles.
Cindy
I see that several folks came over after I sweetly asked them to (interpret: ORDERED them to)
ReplyDeleteYou've got several new comments here and even more on your "going for the goat" post.
Woot!!!