The deer have eaten them as high as they can conveniently reach, and they are quite free of greenery. They go inside on the grass and eat the other side, too.
In my yard, they are especially fond of the hostas used to grow where the raspberry bushes have sprung up. (Yesterday's post.) Never a dull moment.
One of my friends watched as a deer just feasted on her hostas! I guess they need ot eat also.
ReplyDeleteThat is one problem we do not have although some of my friends have deer in their yards a lot. I agree with Linda above, deer have to eat too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking advantage of the $25 invitation for KIVA! I've only heard good things about this organization.
Oh goodness!!! Maybe you need to haul in some hay bales to distract them or something!
ReplyDeleteLove your new photo collage up top! Looks cool and tranquil...two things in short supply in my neck of the woods.
ReplyDeleteThose are some sad sad hedges. I had a friend who was just a day away from harvesting their sweet corn crop. The deer knew it was ready too, because that night they came out and sucked up every single ear of corn. Oh deer :0)
ReplyDelete