Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Growing up in a household of Swedish folk, I never got to be much of a Santa fan. Our big holiday was Christmas Eve, when we got together, opened gifts, ate ourselves silly and had a wonderful time. So I didn't have new stuff on Christmas morning and I don't recall being upset about it, either. All that by way of background. Today, in my mind, is the Holiday. Have a Happy Day. I have to go and mix meatballs and clear off the tables. Thanks be to God for His Unspeakable Gift! And thanks to you for your part in my wonderful year!

3 comments:

  1. Blessings to you as well, Ann..and to your family...another thing we have in common: Swedish. I am part Swedish on Mom's side.
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you as well, Ann..and to your family...another thing we have in common: Swedish. I am part Swedish on Mom's side.
    Love from NC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I count myself blessed to have you under my tree this year.
    Happy Holidays and eat some of those meatballs for me!

    Warm hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.