Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Fuzzies

I'm sure you all know that I'm not one of those Pet Mad people who consider their domestic animal companions-----(I'm politically correct, too, in small doses) -----as important as people.  Tony, Bella, and Sweetie are cats.  They get brushed, petted, snacked, and make an occasional jaunt to the vet.

They do not have special clothes, or strollers, or other geegaws that are in pricey shops for the Besotted Pet Owner.

All that being said, I noticed that this notation is on today's date on my calendar.

"Bella/Tony-3 yrs."  They don't seem to be in a particularly festive mood.  Maybe when I bring home a fresh fillet of salmon.

 
I'm joking, I'm joking!

This picture to the right was taken right after they came home from the animal shelter and both were pretty tiny.  They were said to be about eight weeks old.

Below you can see the extent of  1.  their growth, and 2. the way we consider them just animals---and not members of the family.
 

Happy birthday, beasties, and the party will be at 3 PM.

You are all welcome.  Bring presents.

5 comments:

  1. Right Ann! Happy Birthday to the kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, happy Birthday to the Kitties!!! And many many more happies to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday indeed!

    Want two more? I really don't want to take ours, Fuzzie and Gomer, to WI if we do actually move there. I'd like to start out in a new (to us) home SANS the cat hair - - -

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitties were born on the 24th of April 1996. Is it odd to know the kitty birthdates? hmmm.

    Happy Birthday a few days late from The Goat :)

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.