Now here we have a person who really knows how to smile at strangers. By the time I took this picture we were no longer strangers, but Keetha DOES INDEED smile at them. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't know EVERYONE in Hayward.
I can't imagine there's anyone reading here who doesn't already know Keetha's blog, http://keethastuff.blogspot.com/. But just in case, so you can check her out, and have yourself a chuckle, I give you an address.
If she isn't completing yet another jigsaw puzzle on her vacation, she can be found at the end of the dock waving her laptop around to try to access wi-fi. A funny sight to contemplate, I agree. Internet addiction isn't always a pretty sight.
I guess it's the adult version of kids and hand-held video games. By the end of our week of communing with nature I was bribing the kids to turn off the sound on the Pokemon game. It may be some sort of Japanese revenge tactic------(forgive me, I'm old). Like Native American gambling parlors are payback for bringing spirits and measles to the New World. (I'm not quite THAT old.)
Note to self---make sure the choices you make are saved. I guess comments are back as usual. Crossing fingers...
ReplyDeleteI had a witty comment when I first read this! Oh, I remember what it was - I had to laugh that in four short paragraphs you were able to talk about our friend Keetha and Native American gambling parlors and make it actually have it make sense LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you two were able to visit.
I'm also so very happy that the comments are back on :) What an odd feeling to not be able to comment.
Kristin - The Goat
Because, you know, Keetha and NA gambling casinos have SOOOOO much in common!!
ReplyDeletewink wink