Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tell Me A Story


Here's something to consider, and you have a whole month to be
 thinking about it. ( I figure the toughest part has to be over,
 now that I've got Shannon's linky moved over here.)

Shannon of A Southern Belle With Northern Roots, asouthernbellewithnorthernroots.blogspot.com  is hosting a story telling group.  Particulars can be found at the Story Telling tab at her website.

Good time for me to go through some old pictures and see if I remember the family stories, or if I'll have to manufacture them because the picture is so compelling.  My in-laws have more interesting stories, in case I run out.

In the meantime, Good Guy and I are going to work on providing some real time experiences, by seeing
The Million Dollar Quartet,  a White Sox baseball game, and a tribute to Stephen Sondheim at Ravinia in Chicago.  Three nights of being up after bedtime.  In a row. 

He's teasing me about it already.  He lives to plan these adventures. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the plug, I can't wait to read all the wonderful stories!! Link parties work best when lovely bloggers like yourself help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking with my mom about a story that I grew up believing and she said that the whole thing was totally wrong. It's good to confirm those stories sometimes.

    Sounds like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you got your "quotes" in the side bar!!!! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.