Saturday, May 28, 2011

You Get What You Pay For

I suppose I should be thankful that Google provides this free platform upon which we can shout out to one another. I shouldn't mind that somehow my friends can't leave comments, and sometimes my Followers gadget disappears.

I suppose I also read yesterday that somebody was so disgruntled with Word press that they were going to find another way to post their entries----another aggravation, if you want to transfer your history somewhere else. It gives me a headache to even think about that.

If I keep this up, I'll talk myself out of this funk and be happy that I have gotten to "meet"so many of you and enjoy keeping up with your lives.

Do you feel like Lucy VanPelt, sitting in her psychiatrist booth, charging 5 cents for listening? Leave a comment---send me your address----and I'll send you nickel. (Thanks! I feel much better now.)

5 comments:

  1. My follow box comes and goes - - - but I'm still thankful for blogger because without it I doubt I would ever have become a blogger.

    Your follow box is over there right now - - - that's SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same problems this weekend. They say they are working on it. With that sad, I hope this goes through.

    One thing suggested was to clear out all old history and cookies. Then un - check the "keep me logged in" box. It shows already checked for you. I did all that and it worked.

    My Followers box disappeared for a day and a half. I agree it is annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still I have to comment now as anonymous due to when I would put google account, my stuff would be my email and I could comment with the verification code....Now, I am anonymous...You know who I am so you can email me anytime....HEE HEE
    Have a blessed day.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true Blogger is sometimes aggravating but for the most part, it works just fine for me. I am happy with it overall and wouldn't even think of paying to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have a URL that's all mine, but I don't want to move from blogger. So I'm paying to have my URL for nothing. LOL

    I don't have a follow box on my blog, so I never notice those things - now if my photos weren't working like you've had problems with in the past...THEN you'd see me whining big time.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.