WOW, are YOU fast! I really think that the center block with the heart is perfectly placed....I was drawn to it instantly! The gold sets the blocks off well, Ann. And little pops of red , along with that pretty blue outer border make this one pretty quilt. Want to come over and turn my stash into something wonderful?
Wonderful quilt! It's great to finish something that is so colorful and cheery.... I am doing laundry which I put off during the extreme heat and humidity, a direct consequence of having been a person who thinks about load capacity and the power grid. The windows are open and we are inhaling fresh, cool air! I plan on attending Cultured Pearls at the library for my mental health break....
WOW, are YOU fast!
ReplyDeleteI really think that the center block with the heart is perfectly placed....I was drawn to it instantly!
The gold sets the blocks off well, Ann. And little pops of red , along with that pretty blue outer border make this one pretty quilt.
Want to come over and turn my stash into something wonderful?
Hugs
xoxo
What a beautiful project! I think designing a quilt would be fun, but I wouldn't want to have to sew it together!
ReplyDeleteI love the quilt. Great job!
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I haven't completed a quilt in 4 years. ho hum. You are inspiring me. Maybe I'll pull out some fabric this week :) -Leanne from Arrow Acres
ReplyDeleteWonderful quilt! It's great to finish something that is so colorful and cheery.... I am doing laundry which I put off during the extreme heat and humidity, a direct consequence of having been a person who thinks about load capacity and the power grid. The windows are open and we are inhaling fresh, cool air! I plan on attending Cultured Pearls at the library for my mental health break....
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous!! If I suck my thumb, will you change your mind and give it to me?
ReplyDeleteI'd have to agree with Jan - the first comment. That heart is an instant draw and the color combo is great. I also LOVE Mrs. 4444's comment.
ReplyDelete