Wait a minute, I can hear you saying. Wasn't she just counting her blessings a few days ago?
I am, I am, over all the most important things in my life. But this method of blogging is wearing me down. I have had nothing but trouble since I came home and tried to reach into Blogland. I can't post pictures without taking a college course, apparently.
I can't tell you how many new posts I've written that have been snatched away into the ether. So I'm beginning to think that there is nothing important enough to share that is worth the aggravation of dealing with my computer/google/ picasa/toshiba complex of problems.
On the other hand, here I am, trying yet again. If I could post pictures, I'd show you a nifty little table topper I found to finish-------after I made all my deadlines in September and October. I had to dig deep to find old UFO's to complete.
And my granddaughter's pink socks are my companions as I move from room to room trying to avoid boredom. One is completed and I started the ribbing on sock two today.
I enjoyed the blessing of a sleep through the night last night. Hospital life doesn't encourage sound sleep, but it was a pure pleasure to do so last night. So my days are full of lovely little pleasures. The big grey cat snuggling beside me, the mug of steaming sweet tea, the sun pouring through the west windows in the afternoon, the lovely striping yarn I'm using, and shelves full of music. Enough to enoy for however long it takes me to get back to Tap-Dancing for Grannies.
Maybe I'll call Rent a Kid, and get one over here to solve my computer confusion. I'm sure my problems are caused by my ignorance, rather than my technology.
So, I'll bask in the things that give me pleasure and avoid things that make me annoyed. Tonight, anyway.
Cheers!
Ann please keep trying! I would miss you if you stopped. A cup of tea and a snuggling cat sound great to me right now.
ReplyDeleteOh don't stop writing - please don't stop! If you just go to facebook or something - well that would really put the lid on the lollipops because I don't do facebook.
ReplyDeleteI don't care if I don't see pics your words will do for me.
xx
Tap Dancing for Grannies LOL You kill me.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making those deadlines. That's awesome. Now find those UFOs.
So glad you had a nice nights sleep at home. That's so important. I know I can't sleep in a hospital (or an airplane.)
Kristin - The Goat
I wish my part of Wisconsin was only about an hour away from your part of the U.P. - - - I'd come see if I could be any help at all in your bloggy pursuits!
ReplyDeleteBy the way - - - did you ever see the movie "Rent a Kid?" Great little movie!