Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

For the whole year!  Our designated day to be grateful for the welcome the natives here gave to our undocumented aliens who landed, starved, and had a rough first year in this unfamiliar place.

Not that I think about the first Thanksgiving very much.  I try to always remember to be grateful, because I know how much I am blessed and always have been.  I wouldn't trade lives with anyone, anywhere, which I think is a wonderful blessing.

As for you, dear reader, I am thankful for your visit and your kind, brief attention.

I have been busy here, making the end of the year the best part yet.  I'm knitting some socks for a grateful family member, and piecing a wall hanging for winter decoration.  I would say a Christmas decoration, but 1.) it's of evergreen trees, and 2.) I don't change things around very often.  I will probably have evergreen trees hanging next August, if the past is any indication.

So that is my excuse for failing miserably at blogging faithfully during November.  I don't think anyone really minds too much.

I hope that you are having a happy relaxed day, enjoying good food, family and friends, and football (if you so choose).

Excuse me, because I may have to do some Quality Assurance work for the pumpkin pie.  I don't want to feed my kids untested food.

NomNomNom.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and a happy holiday season!!! Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leanne. Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your wonderful family!

    All is well here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on your November posts. Entertaining as usual. I'm thankful for YOU!

    Judy/emzy13

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Backtalk is welcome here.